SASA Impact is a respected regional club program actively involved in both the EIYSA and EMSA leagues at the youth level. Players from St. Albert, Edmonton, and surrounding, areas enjoy professional fitness and Academy training under the direction of Licensed Coaches, access to premier fields, facilities and more. No tryout or evaluation fee will be charged.
Currently, we have thirty-one U9 - U17 teams playing in EIYSA & EMSA leagues. Teams are formed during open pre-season tryouts with independent evaluators present.
SASA offers an Academy training-based program for players born in 2009 & 2010 interested in committing more time to their own development. This program follows the Canadian Soccer Association's 'Wellness to World Cup', Long Term Player Development (LPTD) model.
Overseen by SASA's Club Head Coach, players train on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. Age-specific teams will be formed to compete in external leagues where no statistics or standings are kept. These league games allow the introduction of game tactics which are an integral part of each player's development.
Upon completing your registration with payment, you will receive your evaluation date, time and location via email. All players must attend evaluations, however, we reserve the option to redirect players to the program that best suits their athletic aptitude.
Payment options are in place for all Impact players
- Online: VISA/ MasterCard in full or by installment
- In Office: Debit, Cash or Cheque
Impact Coaches Indoor 2018-19
|Age Group||League||Coach's Name|
|2010 U9||EIYSA||Chris Brady|
|2010 U9||EIYSA||Kobe Spaidal|
|2009 U10X||EIYSA||Tom Szeles|
|2009 U10Y||EIYSA||Jaie Lalonde|
|2008 U11Y||EIYSA||Eddie Amegah|
|2008 U11Z||EIYSA||Marcelo Lafuente|
|2007 U12 X||EIYSA||Chris Clarke|
|2007 U12 Y||EIYSA||Mike Caputo|
|2006 U13||EIYSA||Jaie Lalonde|
|2004 U15T1||EIYSA||Alberto Munguia|
|2005 U15T2||EIYSA||Pete Pietramala|
|2004 U15T2||EMSA||Graeme Denney|
|2005 U15T3||EMSA||Tony Stabile|
|2002 U17T1||EIYSA||Donal Russell|
|2003 U17T2||EIYSA||Ken Ashworth|
|Age Group||League||Coach's Name|
|2010 U9||EIYSA||Matt Diederichs|
|2009 U10X||EIYSA||Serge Teixeira|
|2009 U10Y||EIYSA||Aly Cunningham|
|2008 U11||EIYSA||Greg Litzenberger|
|2007 U12||EIYSA||Vince Romano|
|2006 U13||EIYSA||Serafin Alfarela|
|2006 U13||EIYSA||Pablo Valenzuela|
|2004 U15T1||EIYSA||Alesha Weicker|
|2005 U15T1||EIYSA||Marcelo Lafuente|
|2005 U15T2||EIYSA||Andrea Hunt|
|2003 U17T1||EIYSA||Doug Van Der Veen|
|2002 U17T1||EIYSA||Norm Odinga|
|02/03 U17T2||EIYSA||Andy McCartney|
|03/04 U17T3||EMSA||David Toope|
Specific teams will be holding Open Training Sessions for players
- Players in that birth year interested in being seen and assessed by the coach for a position on the team are invited to attend
- Please notify the coach of your interest (contact information listed above)
- No formal registration is required
- Schedules will be posted
Players should ensure they are aware of the appropriate footwear i.e. outdoor soccer cleats
- Fees are set seasonally based on known actual costs such as club league fees, tryouts, fitness, academy, equipment, Coach honorariums, and more. Outdoor fees are typical $475 - $625 with some additional team fees possible.
- Many Impact teams travel for tournaments and training outside of Alberta to challenge and promote players.
- Joining a Team Mid-Season. For players moving into the region mid-season, please contact us and we will put you in touch directly with the applicable Coach/Team.