SASA is pleased to offer four annual scholarships of $250 each to deserving applicants from our membership. Applicants must be pursuing full-time 12-week post-secondary education. Applicants may apply in any year of their education and may apply more than once; however, preference will be given to first-time applicants.
Candidates are assessed by the SASA Board of Directors based on the following criteria:
- Enrolled in Grade 12 or equivalent or is returning to post-secondary studies
- Accepted at a recognized College, University or Trade School to attend full-time studies within the next 6 months
- Are currently or have been a member of St. Albert Soccer Association
- Has exemplified qualities of fair play, academic, and athletic excellence and leadership skills both on and off the field
- All selections will be based on most deserving applicants within the criteria identified
Recipients will be notified no later than October 1st.
This scholarship program will be reviewed periodically and SASA reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments based on budgetary considerations.
Application Deadline is August 30 of the current year. Please ensure that you have read and fully understand the selection criteria before submitting your SASA Scholarship Application
Submissions sent to:
St. Albert Soccer Association
Attn: Executive Director
61 Riel Dr
St. Albert, AB