Welcome to St. Albert Soccer
Outdoor Registration Opens February 1 at 10:00
SASA online registration uses the TeamSnap platform.
Prior to registering, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the appropriate program page based on the year of birth of your child as well as our FAQ page. Those interested in Club soccer information, select the Impact tab on our website.
- Create a TeamSnap account with a password
- Credit Card processing fee will be shown as a line item at checkout
- Separate registration forms for Coaching (Volunteer), Teammate Request (U5 - U11) and Skills Development
- Pay Balance instructions can be found HERE
READY TO REGISTER? Select the appropriate form or forms below.
2020 Outdoor - ASA COVID Waivers
- Mandatory waivers required by Alberta Soccer for Outdoor 2020 season
Click the appropriate program(s) in the table
Impact Registration (2001 - 2011) - 2020 Outdoor
- Players who have accepted a position on an Impact team for the Outdoor 2020 season register here.
- Interested in being considered for an Impact team? Click Here for more details.
Do Not register for Community or Skills Development Programs
Adult Men - 2020 Outdoor
- Players register to play in the Adult Men's summer Cohort
- Fees will be charged per player
Volunteer Positions - 2020 Outdoor
- Coach, Co-coach or Team Leader (U4 only) registration for Community & Impact programs
- Add names of other members of your Co-coaching team in the “Coach with” text box
- Don’t have a coaching team – no worries. We will match you up with someone in your neighbourhood.
- Select the appropriate “Program”
- Add Player’s name to ensure that you are matched with your child.
Pre-Season Skills Development
(U9 & U11) - 2020 Outdoor
- Dust of the cobwebs and get a jump on the season
- Add 6 Pre-Season Skills Development sessions for your player in April (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Registered in U9 or U11 Community Program - 2020 Outdoor
- Click here for details
In-Season Skills - Sharp Shooter Training (U9 - U11) - 2020 Outdoor
- Pick this form to add 6 In-Season Skills Development sessions for your player on Friday evenings (May- June)
- Pick this form to register for Keeper Training at a cost of $0.00
- Registered in U9 - U11 Community Outdoor 2020 Program
- Click here for details
Teammate Request (U5 – U13) - 2020 Outdoor
- Limited to one mutual (back & forth) registration per player in U5 - U13
- Only first name in a list will be matched
- $25 charge per registration
- Additional information can be found on the FAQ page