Impact Skills Development Training Programs
Our goal is to push the individual athlete to develop their skills. Through the use of stations, our program rotates players through a variety of activities focusing on the development of the individual's fundamental skills required to play the game.
The players are organized into groups which take into consideration a player's age, abilities, and social-emotional developments.
|I.C.E Group 1||09:00 - 10:00||October 16, 30, November 13, 27, December 4, 18, January 15, 29, February 12, 26|
|I.C.E Group 2||17:00 – 18:00||October 17, 31, November 14, 28, December 5, 19, January 16, 30, February 13, 27|
- 10 sessions starting October 16
- 2 sessions per month during the Indoor season
- Saturday morning's or Sunday afternoon's based on team training and game schedules
- All sessions will be supported by Nationally Licensed Coaches in attendance
- Cost $175.00
- The fee includes training gear
** Note, current team academy sessions are team-focused, ICE is designed to enhance individual player development.