U5 COED Timbits - Sponsored by Tim Hortons
Players born 2016
Gameday – Saturday morning
Location – Servus Place (400 Campbell Rd)
Focus on Fun and Player Development
The emphasis at U5 will be on movement exercises and games that promote an understanding of self and coordination with a soccer ball. This is done through fun themed sessions to captivate your child’s interest and attention. All sessions will be prepared by the Grassroots Head Coach and facilitated by qualified Technical Staff .
- Follows Canada Soccer Association & FIFA Preferred Training Model
- 4 stations focused on General Movement / Soccer Coordination / Soccer Technique / Game Station (3 v 3)
- 45 minute total on-field
No volunteer coaches needed this season.
Without volunteer coaches....we're unable to field teams
no matter how many children register
Important Dates - 2020
- Registration September 1 - 20, 2020
- Earlybird rates until September 15
- The SASA season will run in 2 parts.
- November 14 - December 20
- January 9 – February 20, 2021
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
Players are not considered registered without payment
- Players are required to have their own shin pads, shorts, and labeled water bottle
- Jerseys & socks will be supplied by Tim Horton's for the player’s to keep
Additional information common to all our Community programs
is available on our “FAQ” page.