Volunteer Coaches are Essential
Register to coach your child's team by completing the “Volunteer Positions” form. It's fun and rewarding, and a great way to get involved! We support all our coaches with the in-house support of our Manager of Player Pathways and online access to “The Locker Room” with age appropriate drills and session plans. SASA provides the opportunity to complete the age-appropriate coach certification course at our expense.
We do require that all coaches have valid Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector Check on file with SASA, accept the SASA Harassment Policy and agree to abide by our Coach Code of Conduct.
Important Dates - 2023
- February 1 – Registration opens
- February 1 - 15 – Early Bird rates
- February 16 – Regular Rates apply
- February 25/26 – Indoor 2022 Season end
- Canada Soccer Active Start Soccer Fest
- March 1 – Late Registration - waitlists possible
- April 28 – U5 & U6 Friday ONLY season start
- May 1 – SASA House League/EMSA leagues start (tentative)
- May 5/6 – U4 season starts
- The season runs May to end of June
- Teams scheduled for twice a week sessions
- City of St. Albert fields
- Additional player Skills Development options offered.
- Details located under Youth Programs > Tier 4 - 7 Programs
- Member driven Equipment Swap Room at Clubhouse (61 Riel Dr)
- Gently used shoes/socks/shorts/shin guards donated by members for members
61 RIEL DRIVE
ST. ALBERT, AB