Indoor Registration Opens August 9, 2021
Welcome to St. Albert Soccer
Join us for fall/wintersoccer activities!
SASA online registration uses the TeamSnap platform.
Prior to registering, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the appropriate program page based on the year of birth of your child as well as our FAQ page. Those interested in Club soccer information, select the Club tab on our website.
- Create a TeamSnap account with a password
- Credit Card processing fee will be shown as a line item at checkout
- Separate registration forms for Coaching/Team Leader (Volunteer), Teammate Request (U5 - U13) and Skills Development
- Pay Balance instructions can be found HERE
READY TO REGISTER? Select the appropriate form or forms below.
Indoor 2021 Player Registration
Player Registration (2003 - 2018)
- All players wishing to play Indoor 2021
- Tier 1 - 7 and House League
- Secondary Registration required - https://www.emsamain.com
- Tier 1 , Tier 2, Tier 3
- U13 - U19 - Tier 4 - 7 (House League)
- Teams Play in EMSA Citywide League
- Click here for details
Click the appropriate program(s) in the table
Club Player Placement Registration (2003 - 2013)
- Players who are interested in a position on a Club team for the Indoor 2021 season register here.
- Player Placement schedules will be posted on the website under Programs > Club
- Reminder e-mails will not be sent
Do Not register for Community or Skills Development Programs
Teammate Request (U5 – U19)
- Available ONLY during Earlybird registrations
- Limited to one mutual (back & forth) registration per player in U5 - U19
- Only first name in a list will be matched
- Requested player's full name required
- $25 charge per registration
- Additional information can be found on the FAQ page
- Coach or Co-coach registration for Community programs
- Add names of other members of your Co-coaching team in the “Coach with” text box
- Don’t have a coaching team – no worries. We will match you up with someone in your neighbourhood.
- Select the appropriate “Program”
- Add Player’s name to ensure that you are matched with your child.
- Coaching U13 - U19 - secondary registration required (https://www.emsamain.com)
Skill Training Programs Registration
Impact ICE (2002 - 2012)
- 10 sessions
- All sessions will be supported by Nationally Licensed Coaches in attendance
- Cost $175.00
- Fee includes training gears
- Payment required to hold a spot
** Note, current team academy sessions are team focused, ICE is designed to enhance individual player development.
St. Albert Christmas Keeper Camp (2004 - 2011)
- Registered in Indoor 2021 Competitive program
- Dates: December 27, 28,29
- Location: PDC - 19 Renault Cr.
- Training Group: Max 8 Keepers
- Lots of reps and time to ask questions
- Addition of time slots possible dependent on registrations received