Outdoor Registration Opens February 1, 2022
Welcome to St. Albert Soccer
Join us for spring/summer soccer activities!
SASA online registration uses the TeamSnap platform.
Prior to registering, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the appropriate program based on the year of birth of your child as well as our FAQ page. Information for both Competitive and House League (recreational) programs can be found below.
- Create a TeamSnap account with a password
- Credit Card processing fee will be shown as a line item at checkout
- Separate registration forms required for Coaching/Team Leader (Volunteer), Teammate Request (U5 - U13) and Skills Development programs
- Pay Balance instructions can be found HERE
READY TO REGISTER? Select the appropriate form or forms below.
Outdoor 2022 Player Registration
Player Registration (2003 - 2018)
- All players wishing to play Outdoor 2022
- Competitive (Tier 1, Tier 2) and House League (U4 - U19)
- Secondary Registration required for game rosters - https://www.emsamain.com
- House League - U13 - U19
- Teams Play in EMSA Citywide League
- Competitive - Tier 1 , Tier 2
- House League - U13 - U19
- Click here for details
Click the appropriate program(s) in the table
Competitive Player Placement (2003 - 2013)
- Players who are interested in a position on a Competitive team for the Outdoor 2022 season are to follow the steps below
- Contact the appropriate coach based on player's year of birth
- No pre-registration needed
- For a full list of the Head Coaches CLICK HERE
Teammate Request (U5 – U19)
This is an optional added service
- Available ONLY during Earlybird registrations
- Limited to one mutual (back & forth) registration per player in U5 - U19 House League
- Only first name in a list will be matched if multiples are requested
- Requested player's full name required
- Players must be registered in same program
- $25 charge per registration
- Additional information can be found on the FAQ page
- Coach or Co-coach registration for all programs
- Add names of other members of your Co-coaching team in the “Coach with” text box
- Don’t have a coaching team – no worries. We will match you up with someone in your neighbourhood.
- Select the appropriate “Program”
- Add Player’s name to ensure that you are matched with your child.
- Coaching Competitive (U9 - 19) or House League (U13 - U19) - secondary registration required (https://www.emsamain.com)
Skill Training Programs Registration
Impact Center of Excellence (ICE) (2005 - 2013)
- 10 sessions
- Level 1 & Level 2
- Players will be placed in the appropriate levels
- Program designed by Nationally Licensed Coaches
- Cost $175.00
- Fee includes training gear
- Payment required to hold a spot
**Note: Current team academy sessions are team focused, ICE is designed to enhance individual player development.