The Skills Acquisition program will focus specifically on developing the foundational skills an individual will need to compete in the Modern Game. We are focusing on building a complete player who is confident when they have the ball at their feet and are under pressure from an opponent.
The Skills Advancement program will focus on developing an individual player within a small group setting. This program will look to advance our foundational skills within a small group environment of 2v2, 3v3, up to 4v4’s.
- 10 sessions start
- May 28, June 4, June 10 (Friday), June 18, June 25, July 9, July 16, July 23, August 6, August 13
- All sessions will be supported by Nationally Licensed Coaches in attendance
- Cost $175.00
- The fee includes training gear
- Registration is CLOSED!
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding future registration in this program.
** Note, current team academy sessions are team-focused, ICE is designed to enhance individual player development.
|Keeper Training Dates|
|House League U11 / U13 Tier 4 - 7||May 12, June 2, June 16, June 30|
|U15 Tier 4 - 7 / U17 Tier 4 - 7 / U19 Tier 4 - 7||May 5, May 19, June 9, June 23|
Head of the Impact Center of Excellence Goal Keeping coaching team, Lars Hirschfeld, comes to us after a lengthy career overseas. After getting his start in Edmonton, he signed with Tottenham Spurs (England) in 2002 at the age of 24. He has also played in Scotland, Norway, Romania and Germany.
During this time Lars earned 48 caps (appearances) with the Canadian National Men’s team from 2000 – 2013.
Most recently, Lars worked with FC Edmonton as their goalkeeper coach.
Lars holds the following certifications
- UEFA A License keeper coach
- UEFA B License coach
- Canadian B License
- Cost - FREE to all St. Albert Impact Members
- All sessions occur at SASA's Player Development Center (19 Renault Crescent)
- For more information and to register, please contact email@example.com