At the beginning of each season (Outdoor and Indoor), our SASA staff and Grassroots Head Coach put on a Pre-Season Orientation for all new and returning coaches in our House League Programs.
At these meetings, coaches will receive information relating to
- Administration of a team (rules and guidelines, game sheets)
- On-Field information (practice plans, player management tips, ideas)
- Equipment pick-up (jerseys, pinnies, cones, soccer balls)
- TeamSnap Orientation (how to work TeamSnap as a Coach/Manager)
Coaches will also receive on-line access to "The Locker Room", SASA's very own Coach's Corner that contains session plans, weekly warm up, small sided games and age specific content relative to the players that you are working with.
SASA Coach / Player Cards
All Players, Coaches, and Managers participating in the EMSA League are required to show a SASA ID Card prior to the game.
NO CARD = NO GAME
To obtain a card, follow the steps below. Each request for a card must include the following:
- Head and Shoulders picture against a BLANK wall.
- Hold the phone in Portrait mode
- Picture of legal proof of date of birth
- Birth Certificate, Passport, Alberta Health Card, etc
- Must have person's name and birthdate embedded in it
- Email JPEG to email@example.com with:
- Person's name
- Type of Card
- Coach, Player, or Manager
Upon completion, you will be notified via email when it is available for pick up.
Don't miss your first game - Check the expiry date on your existing card.
61 RIEL DRIVE
ST. ALBERT, AB