U7 Timbits - Sponsored by Tim Hortons
Players born 2014
Gameday – Tentatively Tuesday or Thursday (Gender Specific or COED)
**Subject to change based on registrations and COVID regulations.
Location – Servus Place (400 Campbell Rd.)
Focus on Fun and Player Development
The emphasis at U7 will be on the development of the fundamental skills (dribbling, passing and shooting) needed for soccer in a fun and positive atmosphere. This is done through skill-based themed sessions designed to advance your child’s interest and skills in the game. Each session will be prepared by the Grassroots Head Coach and facilitated by qualified Technical Staff. All players will have equal playing time and will have an opportunity to play all positions equally.
The team begins with 15 minutes of station work (skill development)
• 5 minute transition
Game time – 30 minutes
• Format: 5 v 5
• Games are played on the width of a 1/2 field - No Boards
No volunteer coaches needed this season.
Without volunteer coaches.....we're unable to field teams
no matter how many children register
Important Dates - 2020
- Registration September 1 - 20, 2020
- Earlybird rates until September 15
- The SASA season will run in 2 parts.
- November 14 - December 20
- January 9 – February 20, 2021
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
Players are not considered registered without payment
- Players are required to have their own shin pads, shorts, and labeled water bottle
- Jerseys & socks will be supplied by Tim Horton's for the player’s to keep
Additional information common to all our Community programs
is available on our “FAQ” page.