U7 Timbits - Sponsored by Tim Hortons
Players born 2014
-- Tuesday & Thursday (Gender Specific or COED based on number registered)
• Location – City of St. Albert fields
• Summer Camps are available in July & August (TBD)
Focus on Fun and Player Development
The emphasis at U7 will be on the development of the fundamental skills (dribbling, passing and shooting) needed for soccer in a fun and positive atmosphere. This is done through skill-based themed sessions designed to advance your child’s interest and skills in the game. Each session will be prepared by the Grassroots Head Coach and facilitated by volunteer coaches. All players will have equal playing time and will have an opportunity to play all positions equally.
The team begins with 30 minutes of station work (skill development)
• Weekly online session/curriculum plans prepared by Grassroots Head Coach
• Game time – 30 minutes
• Format: 5 v 5
Volunteer coaches required. Click here for more information.
Important Dates - 2021
- Registration March 1 - 21, 2021
- March 22 - Regular rates apply
- Waitlist in place
- The season tentatively runs May & June
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
Players are not considered registered without payment
- Players are required to have their own shin pads, shorts, soccer socks, and labeled water bottle
- Jerseys will be supplied by Tim Horton's for the player’s to keep
Additional information common to all our Community programs
is available on our “FAQ” page.