Volunteer Coaches are Essential
Register to coach your child's team by completing the “Volunteer Positions” form. It's fun and rewarding, and a great way to get involved! We support all our coaches with the in-house support of our Manager of Player Pathways and online access to “The Locker Room” with age-appropriate drills and session plans. SASA provides the opportunity to complete the age-appropriate coach certification course at our expense.
We do require that all coaches have a valid Criminal Record Check on file with SASA, accept the SASA Harassment Policy and agree to abide by our Coach Code of Conduct.
Important Dates - 2022
- July 15 – Registration opens
- July 15 - August 15 – Early Bird rates
- August 16 - September 1 – Regular Rates
- September 2 – Late Registration - waitlists possible
- October 15 – SASA House League/EMSA leagues start
- November 5 – U4 season starts
- February 23/24 – Canada Soccer Active Start Soccer Fest
- The season runs from mid-October to the end of February
- Practices for teams in U9 - U19 are scheduled at Servus Place
- Additional player Skills Development options are offered.
- Details are located under Programs.
- EMSA teams (U13 - U19) - Coaches, Managers & Players require EMSA e-card
- Member-driven Equipment Swap Room at Clubhouse (61 Riel Dr)
- Gently used shoes/socks/shorts/shin guards donated by members for members