Players born 2010 & 2011
Girls – Sunday
Boys – Sunday
Practices – Tentatively 10 practices will be assigned on a weeknight TBD at age-appropriate times. Practices take place in St. Albert Servus Place.
Location – Servus Place (400 Campbell Rd.)
• Keeper Training available. Separate registration required.
• Referee Liaison program becomes mandatory – info on “FAQ’s” page
Focus on Fun and Player Development
The emphasis at U11 should be on the development of basic technical skills through practices that promote an understanding of the team game. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable, competitive and fair environment in which every player has the opportunity to learn and grow.
Program Structure - Boarded Arena Style (full field)
- Cohorts of 44 players (4 Teams)
- Game Length: 45 minutes with 5 minute half time
- Game Format: 6 vs 6 including a dedicated keeper
- Assigned Certified Referee
Volunteer coaches required to run this program. Click here for more information
Without volunteer coaches.....we're unable to field teams
no matter how many children register
Important Dates - 2020
- Registration September 1 - 20, 2020
- Earlybird rates until September 15
- The SASA season will run in 2 parts.
- November 14 - December 20
- January 9 – February 21, 2021
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
Players are not considered registered without payment
- Players are required to have their own shin pads, shorts, and labeled water bottle
- Jerseys, shorts & socks will be supplied by SASA for the player’s to keep
Additional information common to all our Community programs
is available on our “FAQ” page.