Players born 2012 & 2013
▪ Girls – Saturday morning
▪ Boys – Saturday morning/afternoon
Location – Servus Place (400 Campbell Rd.)
• Teams will have Coach referees
• Keeper training available. Separate registration required.
Focus on Fun and Player Development
The emphasis at U9 is to provide an enjoyable, competitive and fair environment for every participant by ensuring that safety, organization, structure, and fun exists for both players and coaches. Our goal is to ensure that each player has the opportunity to learn and grow with relatively equal playing time and ability to play all positions equally.
Program Structure - Non-Boarded Arena Soccer
- Cohorts size will not exceed 45 players (3 teams)
- Twenty-two on-field sessions (45 minutes per session)
- 10 weeknight at age appropriate hour TBD
- 12 weekend
- 60 minutes of game play per week (split between both sessions)
- 30 minutes training each session
- Game Format: 7 v 7 including dedicated keeper
- Coach Referee
Volunteer coaches required to run this program. Click here for more information
Without volunteer coaches.....we're unable to field teams
no matter how many children register
Important Dates - 2020
- Registration September 1 - 20, 2020
- Earlybird rates until September 15
- The SASA season will run in 2 parts.
- November 14 - December 20
- January 9 – February 20, 2021
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
Players are not considered registered without payment
- Players are required to have their own shin pads, shorts, and labeled water bottle
- Jerseys, shorts & socks will be supplied by SASA for the player’s to keep
Additional information common to all our Community programs
is available on our “FAQ” page.