Impact Skills Centre Programs
The St. Albert Soccer Association offers a variety of different programs to best suit the needs of our members.
Our Impact Centre of Excellence programs focus on individual player development within a game-based environment.
Our Impact Mentorship focuses on licensed coaches providing support and training to our team coaches.
Our Sports Science Department oversees a variety of programs that focus on the off-field development of the game.
Skill Centre Programs
We offer the following programs:
- Skill Centre +
- Skill Aquisition
- High Performance Academy
- Summer Camp Programs
- Mentor coach led sessions with all coaches working on the pitch together
- Team coach led sessions with all coaches working on the pitch togther
- Co-coached sessions with mentor and team coaches
- Mentor coach will attend games and sit on the bench to offer any assistance required
Our Sports Science Department consists of the following programs:
- Impact Strength & Conditioning
- Cognitive Development Training
- Athletic Therapy
- Injury Prevention Programs
Our Association is committed to providing multiple opportunities in skill training programs to meet the needs of all our members.